Friday, September 2, 2016 / by Lance Simpson
The mortgage loan process can be very confusing and stressful, so I thought I might take this opportunity to share some good questions to discuss with your lender when applying for a home loan:
1) What kind of fixed-rate and adjustable mortgage loans available?
2) How long can I "lock-in" the financing at the current interest rate and what is the lock-in policy?
3) Is a float down lock available in case rates drop after I have locked-in?
4) What are the other fees a lender may charge me in conjunction with my loan?
5) Are funds for a second mortgage available?
6) Is there a pre-payment penalty clause? This involves extra charges for paying off the loan before
maturity. About 80% of all mortgage loans are paid off early.
7) What is the "grace" period?
8) How late can a monthly payment be made before a late charge is assessed?
9) What will happen if a payment is missed?
10) If you ...
Monday, March 14, 2016 / by Nashville Advantage Real Estate Advisors
Troy Crane of Nashville Advantage Real Estate Advisors has been working hard in 2016.
Currently Troy is working with many high end active buyers looking in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville, and Mount Juliet.
Troy is also ready to list a great home in Hendersonville that will be hitting the market in the next few weeks. Even with all this activity he is ready to take on more clients who are looking to purchase or sell their home in 2016.
With no end in sight to Nashville’s fast-paced housing market and you better have an agent like Troy working for you, he has demonstrated his ability to provide the highest level of service while staying on top of this fast paced market.
#NashvilleAdvantageRealEstateAdvisors #NashvilleAdvantage #Nashville #RealEstate #FranklinTn #Franklin